Friday, April 18, 2008

Its better than knowing it all

Dish number 1;





Dish number 2;








ME REKHA KENNETH!


Left: He always say that I always act cute :[ Right: My honey!


Apple crumble.




HELLO.


Mike and Ike are love!!!!!!!!!!


Snakey and bear cushion! :}


{Strangled}


Panda so cuteeeeeee!



This are the injuries that my sister gained!! Hahahahaaa painful sial.






Choo-choo train.


CP = Communist Party!


She da evilllllll D: I LOVE YOU SISSIE!!!!!!!!!!!

Had Frisbee competition. And yes, I'm sick (for a week) with 6 blisters.
Anyway I played in 2 rounds, together with Jessie! Our first match was totally ruined and messed up yo. Seriously, we got trashed by 4/2 until very jialat.
I'm sorry, for shouting and (yes you know, swearing). But, I'm really sorry!
Our second match totally rocked, it turned the other way round! Haha :}
We trashed 4/5. Sweet. Somehow, we got really violent and do all sorts of things.

GREAT JOB GUYS.
Although we did not enter the semi-finals, I still can sense that closeness, togetherness that our class have. We have team spirit! Yeah, you guys rock :}

Something happened after that which made me really upset.
Okay whateverzx, everything is solved now. You gain some, you lose some.


I'm tired.
Physically. Have been sweating alot today, oh well good for health eh!
:D :D

Goodnight all, Happy holidays!:D


Hahah xoxos'!

No comments: